If you are lucky enough to have an oval faced shape, then you may already know that you have what is considered by many to be the ideal face shape. An oval face can wear the greatest variety of necklaces — in fact oval faces are the only ones that have no styles considered off-limit!
- If you have a long, beautiful neck, you can easily draw attention to it through the use of a choker.
- Want to show off your collar bones? Necklaces with short chains (but that are too long to be considered chokers) will suit you perfectly!
- For balancing broad shoulders or a short torso, try wearing long, dangling necklaces.
- For shortening an elongated torso, with broad shoulders, a long or semi-long multi-layered necklace with each layer holding a different length will suit you perfectly.
- In order to balance out large hips with narrow shoulders, choose necklaces with shorter chains and horizontally-focused pendants or designs.
- Look for necklaces that feature soft curves and delicate features. Pearl necklaces or necklaces containing soft ribbons and gentle circle shapes with rounded edges will compliment your face well.
- Likewise, necklaces with sharp accents (such as those with rivets or small pieces of metal) will work equally as well, with the contrast drawing further attention to your soft face shape.